OUR HEALTH CENTER
THE FIRST AND ONLY ORIENTAL MEDICINE UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER IN NEVADA
Wongu University of Oriental Medicine is the first and only Oriental Medicine school in Nevada approved to grant a Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine. Wongu Health Center offers a variety of affordable acupuncture treatments and Oriental Medical care to the public. Our experienced and caring clinical supervisors and interns will help take your first step to joining the healing and healthier community.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
MAKE YOUR FIRST VIST AT WONGU HEALTH CENTER AN ENJOYABLE AND EFFECTIVE EXPERIENCE
How to prepare
- Pick the comfortable and loose clothing that allows access to the treatment areas.
- Have a light meal before visiting the clinic.
- Come at least 15 minutes before your appointment time.
When you arrive
- Let the clinic staff know that it is your first visit.
- Inform the clinic staff your name and appointment time.
- Take your time to fill the patient form and return the complete form to the clinic staff.
- Relax and enjoy your time while waiting for the intern(s) to greet you.
In the treatment room
- Tell us your health related concerns.
- Intern(s) will ask for more information, touch your pulse and read your tongue.
- Appropriate treatment will be prescribed by the clinic supervisor.
- Treatment will be administered by the intern(s).
- Intern(s) will discuss the treatment plan with you.
- Make an appointment with the clinic receptionist.
- If you leave the clinic without making an appointment and you wish to have one, please call (702) 852-1280.
WONGU HEALTH CENTER 3RD ANNIVERSARY
FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 2017 | 2-5 PM
Please join us for Wongu Health Center 3rd Anniversary. Experience Oriental medicine lifestyle. Tour the health center and herbal dispensary. Herbal tea tasting, complimentary acupuncture and light snacks. All are welcome.
Venue: Wongu Health Center
8630 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89123
RSVP: 702.850.1280 or email@example.com
For more info, click here.
Qigong for Health with Donald Walker
Saturday, April 1, 8, 22 & 29 | 08.30 – 09.15 AM | 12 spaces available
An Introduction to Taiji: Meditation in Motion
Saturday, April 22 & 29 | 09.30 – 10.15 AM | 8 spaces available
Fees for 2 sessions: $20 | $18 for students, seniors, & veterans
Fees for single class: $12 | $10 for students, seniors, & veterans
LOCATION, HOURS & FEES
Wongu Health Center
First Visit (2 hrs) $60 by intern(s) | $90 by OMD | $75 by OMD w/ observer(s)
Return Visit (1 hr) $40 by intern(s) | $70 by OMD | $55 by OMD w/ observer(s)
Seniors, Veterans and Students $35 by intern(s) | $45 by OMD w/ observer(s)
Community Acupuncture (30 mins) $20 by OMD +$15 (administrative fee on first visit)
Clinic Theater (2 hrs) Free by OMD w/ observer(s)
Ayurveda Services – please call for details
Clinic Hours - Spring Quarter 2017
Monday: 12:30 – 04:30 pm
Tuesday: 12:30 – 04:30 pm
Wednesday: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm | 12:30 – 04:30 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm | 12:30 – 04:30 pm
All cancellations must be made with a minimum of 24 hour notice. Failure to provide 24 hour cancellation notice or a failure to show will result in $35.00 fee charging to your account. Appointments must be canceled with the clinic front desk only.